Thursday, December 24, 2009

A look into another carving mentors world...

For all of you who know Marv Kaisersatt's work the CCA Website is hosting a slideshow of the infamous apartment.  If you know me you know how much I admire this man's work and the effort he puts forth.  The images show only a portion of his work.  I have on a couple of occasions been able to have a couple of conversations with him and he has been a big influence in the creation of "my style of carving".

http://www.cca-carvers.org/marvs-apt/marv-apt-slideshow.html

So if you have a chance, DO check this out as it will give you some insight as to the artistic effort he puts forth. 

I would send a personal thank you to Marv for all he continues to give to the rest of us, our art has been forever blessed by your contributions.

No comments:

Post a Comment